As is tradition, Marcelo Bielsa’s press conference provided a key insight to the operations of the team. Here’s a fresh update on everything we learnt as we look ahead to Swansea at home tomorrow:
- On Jack Clarke: Leeds are observing his health and making some further checks to evaluate what went on. Mainly he said ‘we all feel relieved’.
- Forshaw: Still out for tomorrow’s game, meaning Kalvin Phillips in the holding role and Klich just ahead. Bielsa estimated Forshaw will be out for approximately 10 days, he emphasised how they don’t believe it is too serious an injury.
- Pablo In: For the injured Jack Clarke. Will be a positive impact on the team due to Pablo’s prowess on Saturday afternoon after he came on. Would have been nice to see Jack Clarke and Pablo both included, however circumstances dictate.
- Izzy Brown: Set to feature in the squad again tomorrow. Brown played 45 minutes for the U23s today, though did come off complaining of a minor back issue.
- Ayling: Bielsa expressed his support for Luke Ayling despite his drop in performances. He will start again tomorrow.